Monday, January 26, 2009

new things for CNY...

Chinese new year.....
i bought some new shirt and sth else...
here have some pic..

body glove shirt... cause me rm 40

this is branded Fila.. cause me rm35

this shirt is body glove one... cause me rm40 too


this also... body glove... also around rm 40
new year... of cz need have new underwear larh... this one is mum bought it from kl.. i don knw how much its cause...
this i bought it from parkson... cause me rm 15 each


aiya...only this ar... haven change... used this phone for almost four years u knw??
all things is cacat enough... vibrate, sound, all rosak one... may b....
its time for me to chance... muahahahaha

5 comments:

SusanL said...

ngaiti....
evn genarally wear oso show~
geng~!
=.=

dssann said...

my underwear so sat...
must show ma...

SusanL said...

=.=
lyk dat oso sat mer~????
haha~

Unknown said...

why must show the innerwear de??!

dssann said...

too handsome...
cant dn show...
wakaka